Sunday, March 27, 2011

dresses and furniture shopping.

Last night I had packed with plans and didn't really know where I was going to fit my new thing of the day.  Luckily where we decided to go to dinner was new to me and just perfect!

I had to hit up my all-time favorite store, Anthropologie, while it was still Friends and Family time to get some new clothes - success!  I'm not sure what it is these days, but the maxi dresses are long enough for me!  I can't help but to buy them!!

This is my new one from last night.  I can't wait to wear it.  It's going to be the perfect weekend dress, the perfect dress for work with a cardigan and the perfect going out dress to dress up with jewelry.  LOVE IT.
Then it was off to Ikea to look around.  I got some new bowls and curtains for my living room.  I know what I'll be doing one night this week.  I'd like to have my apartment 100% ready when my parents come up in May.  Not much more to go, but still have some furniture shopping to do.  I really want this dresser.  I don't have a linen closet so all of my towels and blankets are still in two boxes by my bathroom (I sold most of my stuff from my last apt) - not pretty.  I could have not bought the dress and bought the dresser... but I can't wear the dresser out to dinner!  I also need to make sure I know where I can put it.  I love that it's red!  All of my other furniture is black, but I have a lot of color in my bedroom so I don't think it will be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment