Monday, March 21, 2011

Solution to clear skin.

My mom, being the Latina she had all these skin care products growing up... but living in Florida you really don't need any type of face cream/lotion because of the humidity, you'll sweat it off, got to love that 99% humidity.  But indoors with A/C was another story she always had her nighttime skin care regimen: acne stuff and moisturizer.  As an adult (and being cheap) I used Noxzema and Trader Joe's moisturizer before bed and in the morning I will use Josie Maran, if I am going out).  I've never really had acne, but once in awhile especially that time of the month I'll get several white heads (GROSS). All changed when I found Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser.  Now I don't even get that gross skin at that time of the month. 






Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser is one of the best when it comes to deep-cleaning clogged pores. This gel, featuring antibacterial triclosan and salicylic acid, helps to gently but effectively reduce acne blemishes to keep skin clear. I got mine at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment