Friday, March 25, 2011

iPhon apps: Whole Foods

I have a lot of Apps on my phone.  Some I use everyday, some I rarely touch.  Some I downloaded when I got my phone (I'm talking about you Shazam) that I've never actually used. 
One of these Apps is the Whole Foods Recipes App.  I downloaded it weeks, maybe months, ago and never used it.  Last night I decided to give it a try.  There are two ways to do a recipe search.
1. by course, category or special diets
2. by what you have on hand in the pantry

I tend to use option 2 most often when playing with the App, or searching for any recipe really.  You can also create a list of favorite recipes and once you've chosen a recipe to try, the App allows you create a grocery list that you can actually cross off items. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I'll definitely follow u! Hope u would like to do the same;
    edgyfeather.blogspoet.com

    xxxxxxxx Love

    ReplyDelete