Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HELLO, BLOGSPOT!

So I've always been a fan of blogspots, trust me... if you could creep on my Safari "Bookmarks" you'll see how much I love reading people's blogs.  Although I've never really wanted one, because I don't think that I'm interesting at all or have anything cool to say.  But ever since I deactivated my Twitter and Facebook I've felt so disconnected with my friends and the "cyber world", do people still call it "cyber world"... or is it "social networks", is that what the cool kids are calling it these days?  Damn ex boyfriends/friends have to ruin it for me.... just kidding... or am I? Lol.  I don't really like discussing my personal life or talking about myself but I'm learning this could be a stress relief!  So why not! Hello BLOGSPOT WORLD!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment