Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Flower I adore....



I got to my desk this morning and I found these Easter Lilies that I adore oh so much.  With a letter that says "Just because you're wonderful & beautiful"... but didn't say who they were from.  I asked and asked around but no one had a clue (so they told me).  It's actually kind of funny, I've been going through a rough patch in my life no one knows (because I'd rather not talk too much about my problems, especially to coworkers, no offense but there are lines you should not cross)... so this made today so much better and just for the day I completely forgot about my problems. So if you're reading this, thank you, may you be blessed, I wish you happiness and love.  It made me day better.  It's the little things in life, people. Always remember to say thanks and count you blessings (from whichever God(s) you believe in). 

No comments:

Post a Comment