Sunday, March 20, 2011

a few random things you may not know about me....

1. I don't wear face make up but I do wear eye make up and I am obsessed with eye shadows, this is my favorite palette isn't it pretty? UPDATE! I have discovered tinted moisturizer by Josie Maran at Sephora, it's the best thing ever, kind of a little on the expensive side but it lasts forever and comes in tons of different tints (shades) plus it has 30 SPF!!   
2. I absolutely hate the smell/taste of mayo
3. When I'm driving in the car, I tend to be constantly changing the radio station! My mom is the same way. 
4. I have a glass of wine pretty much every night.
5. I like dogs more than people. 
6. To cut time I brush my teeth in the shower. 
7. I hate the color orange... but I feel so much pride wearing UT orange gear. Weird?
8. I always speak in a Russian accent because I think it's hilarious. 
9. I have played piano since I was 5
10.  I used to think I was adopted because I was so different from the rest of my family
11. I have only 34 contacts in my phone because I can memorize numbers like a champ.
12. I HATE mornings
13. I am not religious at ALL and that's pretty much the only beef my family has with me (I hope)
14. I almost went East for school on a swimming scholarship
15. I think 14 facts are enough for now

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same way! I only wear eye makeup. I hate any other makeup being on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually lied... I have finally discovered tinted moisturizer!! I'm a fraud. But I guess it' not too bad since I usually wore moisturizer anyway, right? O_O

    Thanks for the feedback ladies!

    ReplyDelete