Monday, August 1, 2011

Is 10:00 too early for a stripper?


There will be no pictures of the topic of this post... yet they do exist somewhere.  I will probably never be able to run for political office, but I'll get over it.


One of my very best friends is getting married in less than 2 weeks.  She's marrying into one of the best families I've ever met.  Her fiance is one of 7 kids, 5 being girls.  The five girls are fantastic.  Beautiful inside and out and crazy fun to be around.  For her bachelorette party we spent the day at the W in Hollywood.  There was some pool and cabana time, crazy showers (come on - 8 girls getting ready in one hour), a lingerie party, dinner at the Fogo de Chão, drinking, shopping and.... a stripper.

I'm not sure how much we had to drink before we decided that it was a good idea to surprise her with a stripper, but it was decided.  10:00.

I've never seen a male stripper before.  They are gross.  Gross.  He wasn't attractive, older  than me and his moves were gross.  I think if my boyfriend (oh yeah more on that recent development) was dancing and moving around like he was I'd still be laughing hysterically.  I'm not sure I've laughed as hard as I laughed for the 30 min he was in the room.  She was mortified.  Some of the best money I ever spent - her face when he started taking off his clothes was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment